Nessun falso pudore quando ci si trova tra uomini. Il genere maschile è fatto di persone spontanee e libere, per la maggior parte, e non trova niente di eccezionale nel far prendere aria ai propri testicoli. La maggior parte delle immagini sono ad alta definizione. Divertiamoci!!!
This is great. I really love this photo. I can remove it right away. I don't know where I found it. You have always been in my blog roll and I have very few blog links there. I love your. www.sfnude.blogspot.com
hey,
RispondiEliminai took this photo! You can find it and more on my blog, www.sfnude.blogspot.com
This is great. I really love this photo. I can remove it right away. I don't know where I found it. You have always been in my blog roll and I have very few blog links there.
RispondiEliminaI love your.
www.sfnude.blogspot.com
I just love the dog's expression!
RispondiEliminaBellissimi sia il ragazzo, il pisello peloso e il cane dall'espressione quasi umana. (italiano)
RispondiEliminaVery beautiful, the boy, his hairy prick and the dog with an almost human look. (English)
Muy hermosos todos, el muchacho, su miembro peloso, y el perro che se parece humano come le mira al chico (espanol)
Pisello peloso e carnoso anche.
RispondiElimina