ciclista del WNBR

Hi, my name is Chris. I took part of the WNBR because I wanted to do something strong for myself to rebel to oil dependency and the negative social and environmental impacts of the dominated culture. I felt I could be naked like my nature was. I felt like I was starting from zero to explore the world, feeling with no superstructure on me. I felt I was proud of me and I had a fluent adrenaline starting from the moment (that I was scarry of) when I had to be naked in my city with my cloth getting more and more away from me. I felt, instead, very strong and I wished that we could live more free. Free expecially from the many invisible chains that we carry. Like a kid that get excited for the wind and the power of his body, I felt for a few hours in a better world where everyone loves you and you love everyone.
I think that the blood in my body was circulating better that day and I felt like I had everything clear in my mind and I also thought that life is something easy to live, is not as hard as we see it most of time.

1 commento:

  1. Hello,
    I wanted to say I always believed circumcised dicks were top sexy. In the past several weeks though I have seen lots of pics of uncut guys, and they are equally sexy. I strongly believe the prepuce is like a "curtain" that hides the glans and therefore leaves the spectator in wonder of what is behind, Is it big ?
    Uncut guys are very sexy and deserve the same kind of credit as the circuncised.
    Love you all!!!!!
    If anyone wants to comments, do so here or personally to me at tonyitalian1951@yahoo.com

    RispondiElimina